EXCEPTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS PERTAINING TO CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19 FOR WINTER SEASON 2020/21
Please also see below for standard Terms & Conditions laid out below
These terms & conditions will surpass the terms & conditions laid out in the paragraph "CANCELLATION" below
To be applied ONLY to lessons booked to take place between November 28th 2020 & 2nd May 2021
By making a payment for lessons you confirm that you have read & accept these terms & conditions
No deposit payable for lessons booked to take place between 28th November 2020 & 2nd May 2021.
Full payment to be made 6 weeks prior to first lesson date.
In exceptional circumstances pertaining to Coronavirus/Covid-19 you may either:
Defer your booking for up to 12 months
Receive a refund (minus a 5% admin fee)
Deferrals and refunds will be given on a pro-rata basis where some lessons have been taken.
The acceptance of a deferral or refund will occur in ONLY the following circumstances, concerning the effects of Coronavirus/Covid-19 ONLY.
1) There are travel restrictions to France from your country of origin (following FCO giving advice against all but essential travel to France) over the period of your proposed lesson dates.
2) There are travel restrictions within France (following government orders to remain within a given radius of one's home address) over the period of your proposed lesson dates.
3) There are quarantine rules in place in France &/or your country of origin over the period of your proposed lesson dates. If border testing becomes available to reduce quarantine times to a minimum it will be considered that quarantine rules are not in place.
4) Closure of the ski area due to national or local lockdown laws over the period of your proposed lesson dates.
5) You contract Coronavirus (medical certificate/positive test result required) within one month prior to your first lesson date.
DISINCLINATION TO TRAVEL, WHERE NO TRAVEL OR QUARANTINE OR LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS HAVE BEEN IMPOSED, WILL NOT BE COVERED BY A REFUND OR THE POSSIBILITY TO DEFER THE LESSONS BOOKED.
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE NOTIFIED & ACKNOWLEDGED IN WRITING BY EMAIL TO
STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
A deposit payment of 20% is required at time of booking to confirm all sessions
Full payment is required 6 weeks before the start of the first lesson
Card details will be held on file for insurance
By making a payment for lessons you confirm that you have read and accept these T&Cs
If a cancellation is made by you more than 6 weeks before the date of your first lesson your deposit will be refunded
If a cancellation is made by you less than 6 weeks you will not be entitled to a refund (unless the lessons can be resoldwhereby the deposit will be refunded on a pro-rata basis, less a 10% admin fee)
If a cancellation is made by me I will endeavour to find an alternative instructor (with your consent), where this cannot be done you will be entitled to a full refund
In the event of the cancellation or curtailment of sessions for reasons outside of my control (for example, but not limited to, lift closure, weather conditions, your illness, injury or non-attendance) you will not be entitled to a refund but I can write a letter for your insurance company
By agreeing to these T&Cs you agree that any material (photos, videos, names) may be used by me (but never passed to 3rd parties) for publicity, advertising & social media. Please indicate before your sessions if you do not consent to the use of any of the material pertaining to you.
You are responsible for obtaining adequate insurance to cover yourself and all members of the group during your lessons (e.g. mountain evacuation, on & off piste)
You are responsible for obtaining adequate insurance to cover yourself in the event of the cancellation or curtailment of sessions (see cancellation above)
Equipment Hire Discount
A discount code for equipment hire with Snowberry will be provided on receipt of full payment for lessons booked
This discount code MUST be used to book equipment online in advance
For discounts on Premium range equipment
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers
I reserve the right to change your booking start time by up to one hour (with prior consultation)